CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, August 28, 2008

Thrifting

I went to Thrift Town today after my journalism workshop. I love how it's conveniently located right next to my school :)


I know what you're thinking, but I did not see the shoulder pads and think, "Oh sweet, shoulder pads! Must get this." I'm going to trim them off, and then shorten the hem to about my knee. It's entirely silk (even though the skirt looks like suede in the picture?) and I love it. $4


Alright, this one I'm not so sure of. I saw the print and thought it was very fun. It feels very dated still... Any ideas? I belted it in this picture. $3


The very sheeeeeer short-sleeved blouse is so comfortable, but it was my most expensive purchase at $8. The scarf reminded me a bit of Blair Waldorf (GG comes back in a week!!! YES.), but I'm going to have to experiment with it so I can avoid looking like my flight attendant auntie. $.99

5 replies:

Wendy said...

I love Thrift Town!

Ella Gregory said...

I adore the first look. Very front row chic!

..... said...

i love trift shops too !

LalaLiu said...

I see some great potential in these finds! love the bow blouse and yes very blair :)

enterrement de vie de garcon Paris said...

Très bon look, ton style est parfait.

Brigitte