CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Recently


Tube: cut up from old Romeo + Juliet Couture leggings; Beaded racerback: Urban Outfitters; Denim skinny jeans: Paris Blues; Necklace: MAC Cosmetics
I went to Berkeley to visit a friend, eat the best frozen yogurt ever (clearly, I am addicted to froyo), and buy NOTHING. I go to Telegraph and I leave empty-handed. Somebody tell me where the cute vintage stores are at?! Oh, and the American Apparel there was a total disappointment. I was expecting some kind of epic store front and I get this tiny closet. You suck again, AA.


Blazer: J. Crew; T-shirt dress: Volcom; Scarf: mom's; Oxfords: Payless
I LOVE Mims from lookbook.nu. She is a darling and dresses so well. I tried to copy my favorite outfit of hers, but she wore a white parka and I only have a white oversized jungle-explorer blazer from my mom. Didn't really go with the rest of the outfit, will try to integrate blazer into other clothes.


Cardigan: Gap; Dress: Volcom; Scarf: thrifted; Oxfords: Payless
Who else watched Gossip Girls tonight?! I didn't really watch for the fashunz today since I was multitasking (psychology homework and lookbook.nu) and just listening, but woah okay. The writers like to make us confused out of our minds with these TWISTS and scandals. I think I should let everybody know that I am, in fact, in love with Chuck Bass. And I thought Jenny's design on the form was no bueno, to be honest.


Cardigan: Gap; Tank: Gap; Skirt: Abercrombie and Fitch; Oxfords: Payless
If anyone was wondering, I'm holding my lamp to control the light better. The yellow thing is an LV ribbon that comes with gift boxes that I got for free when I volunteered at a gift-wrapping booth. Sadly, there are times where I think this is the only LV I will ever own.

I'm feeling a lot more positive about finding my own style :)

6 replies:

Ella Gregory said...

I love these looks. The little shoe boots are so so so pretty!

The Stylish Wanderer said...

I love the first tank top

Charmaine said...

i like the third outfit! it's so cute! i totally agree with your Crisis post. when i put an outfit together, it reminds me of an outfit i saw, and i feel like i'm copying, but then i think, it's the person that makes the outfit! :D you definitely make these outfits your own!

Nimo! said...

I love your shoes!
And the second outfit is my favorite =]

tabitha said...

so so so cute x

enterrement de vie de garcon said...

Super look, j'aime beaucoup les chaussures.

Brigitte